- High resolution : 4608 x 2592 (12 Megapixels)
- High Speed: 121 frames/s (at full resolution)
- Read noise : 2.0 electrons rms (Standard Full Well Capacity mode)
- Pixel size : 5.5 μm X 5.5 μm
- Dynamic Range 17 000:1 (High Full Well Capacity mode)
- Peak QE : 60 % (at 550 nm)
With the introduction of the ORCA-Lightning, users are now able to stream 12 megapixel images to their computers 121 frames per second. The computer recommendations for this high data rate can be met by using the guidelines listed this PC Recommendations for ORCA-Lightning.